Birth Certificate will be issued from concerned Union Council where the child was born.
To apply for the birth certificate of a child under 18 years
- You can obtain birth form from secretary of concern union council office.
- Fill up following section must be filled in Birth form. Person, Parents name. Place of birth & date of Birth.
- Attach one copy of parent’s Identity card
- Required school certificate for educated person.
- Required Affidavit certificate on Stamp Paper of worth Rs.30/duly attested by Oath Commissioner for uneducated person.
- Application will be submitted with worth RS.100 to the Secretary of the concerned district Union Council.