Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Right to Public Services Commission

Notified Service: Birth Certificate

Birth Certificate will be issued from concerned Union Council where the child was born.

To apply for the birth certificate of a child under 18 years

  • You can obtain birth form from secretary of concern union council office.
  • Fill up following section must be filled in Birth form. Person, Parents name. Place of birth & date of Birth.
  • Attach one copy of parent’s Identity card
  1. Required school certificate for educated person.
  2. Required Affidavit certificate on Stamp Paper of worth Rs.30/duly attested by Oath Commissioner for uneducated person.
  • Application will be submitted with worth RS.100 to the Secretary of the concerned district Union Council.