Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Right to Public Services Commission

Notified Service: FIR

Procedure to lodge an FIR:

  • A citizen who intended to lodge FIR can request (Orally or in written form) to station house officer (SHO)
  • SHO may register first information in daily dairy and assign an inspector for further investigation
  • They lodge FIR on criminal cases which have been done, otherwise they put in daily dairy only.
  • If the SHO is not lodging FIR instantly or asking for bribe, citizen may access to District Police Officer or DIG, or may contact the Right to Public Services Commission directly.