Procedure to get issuance of a Drug License:
- Proprietor and qualified person (Pharmacist) may apply online.
- Online data shared with respective Districts Drug inspector.
- Drug inspector inspects the place where the applicant wants to operate or set up their business.
- If drug inspector finds any deficiencies, s/he may direct the applicant to remove those deficiencies and do the inspection again after few days.
- Provide challan to the applicant (Rs 4000 per license), complete the process and send back to DG Health for issuing of drug license.