- Stamp paper of Rs 300, and Rs 2000 for heavy weapons like 222 or 223
- Need to fill prescribed application form
- 2 photographs
- Age not less than 21 years
- In case of government servant need to provide his last pay slip and letter from his department signing by head of his district officer.
- Provincial license Rs 3910
- All Pakistan Rs 9410
- Government employees Rs 315
To obtain an arms license involves the following steps:
- After completion of prerequisite documents citizens need to do a physical visit at an Arms license branch for processing application. This requires taking biometrics and processing other information on the electronic system.
- After completion of this process, application is sent to the concerned police station for verification of applicant.
- A) In case of provincial applications, after police verification the application again comes to the arms license branch and according to monthly district quota, they request applicant to deposit the required fee and take arm number through registered dealers.
After that they issue license
- B) In Case of All Pakistan, after police verification the application is sent to the arms license branch then to Home Department for approval.
After getting approval from Home Department, Arms license branch ask the applicant to take Arm number from registered dealers and deposit fee, and then then issue arm license.